CharterStart – New School Development
Interested in opening a new charter public school in Missouri? MCPSA is the perfect resource for you!
- Launch assistance to move your founding group forward!
- Timeline development to help your group stay on track!
- Question and answer support to make the application process more manageable!
- Webinars and Resources to make the application process easier!
- Customized trainings and support for your organization’s needs!
In addition, MCPSA CharterStart Consultation is available at reduced rate of $75 per hour:
- Application review and feedback;
- Organizational and business plan review and feedback;
- Mock interviews focused on Budget, Organizational Planning, Business Planning;
- Charter school preopening consultation
- Marketing and enrollment, operations, academic programs, etc.
- Business and operational planning support via EdOps
- Year 1 and 5 budget preparation
- Financial startup checklist
- Financial process definition
*CharterStart Consultation is paid in 10-hour retainer increments at $80 per hour ($800.00).
For more information and to schedule an informational meeting contact Douglas Thaman at firstname.lastname@example.org.