CDW-G – Providing Discount Solutions for Your Technology Needs
Charter schools have unique technology needs. To help meet those needs CDW-G and the Missouri Charter Public School Association have partnered together to provide charter school members with extensive product and service offerings, along with expert advice and customer support. Tight budget? No problem. With exclusive contract pricing, we make purchasing easy as can be.
Contract Highlights Include:
- A dedicated CDW-G account team that leads the industry in public sector customer service and product knowledge, and is accessible by phone, email and the web.
- Competitive Pricing to give you the best price on the technology and solutions you need.
- A wide breadth of products from many brand-name manufacturers in all areas of technology including Adobe, Epson, HP, Microsoft, Samsung and more.
- Ground shipping included on most orders.
- Priority consulting from over 800 presales engineers covering all technology disciplines (network security, data storage, wireless, etc).
- Fast solutions with same-day shipping on most orders.
To sign up for the contract, place an order, or for more information regarding CDW-G’s products, please contact Tony Oquendo, K-12 Regional Sales Manager at (312) 705-9019 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to mention that you are participating in the Missouri Charter Public School Association’s group purchasing program.