The Association of American Educators
The Association of American Educators (AAE) is committed to working hand-in-hand with Missouri’s charter schools, empowering teachers to advance and grow in their professionalism. As the largest national, non-union teachers’ organization, AAE offers a modern approach to teacher representation and educational advocacy, as well as the promotion of professionalism, collaboration and excellence without a partisan agenda. AAE member educators receive quality professional benefits and services at a mere fraction of the cost of other associations.
- $2,000,000 individual professional liability insurance policy
- Access to legal counsel at the onset of workplace issues
- Scholarship & grant opportunities
- Publications and other professional development resources
- An authentic, positive voice for members and charter schools in Missouri and nationally
- An affordable price – Less than $200 per year!
Administrators and charter school leaders who want more information on how to bring AAE to your school may contact AAE Director of Outreach and Membership, Jill Newell, at email@example.com. Individual educators may join online. Visit www.aaecharters.org for further information.