The Association of American Educators
The Association of American Educators (AAE) is committed to working hand-in-hand with Missouri’s charter schools, empowering teachers to advance and grow in their professionalism. As the largest national, non-union teachers’ organization, AAE offers a modern approach to teacher representation and educational advocacy, as well as the promotion of professionalism, collaboration and excellence without a partisan agenda. AAE member educators receive quality professional benefits and services at a mere fraction of the cost of other associations.
- $2,000,000 individual professional liability insurance policy
- Access to legal counsel at the onset of workplace issues
- Scholarship & grant opportunities
- Publications and other professional development resources
- An authentic, positive voice for members and charter schools in Missouri and nationally
- An affordable price – Less than $200 per year!
Administrators and charter school leaders who want more information on how to bring AAE to your school may contact AAE Executive Director, Gary Beckner, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual educators may join online.
Click here for more information.