Edmentum – Online Learning Programs
At Edmentum, our goal is to provide industry-leading digital solutions that empower educators and students. Our programs provide personalized learning that engages students and continuously measures student progress. We are dedicated to partnering with charter schools to dramatically improve achievement for every student.
Designed by educators, for educators, our programs provide the flexibility you need to easily fit into your school’s existing curriculum and programs. Edmentum partners with you to deliver comprehensive service offerings and expertise to ensure program success and drive student achievement.
- Standards-based curriculum aligned to the new Missouri Learning Standards
- High-quality content for original credit, supplemental learning, credit recovery, unit recovery, and extended learning
- Robust flexibility to customize courseware to meet your unique needs
- Standards mastery and test preparation built from the new Missouri Learning Standards
- Interactive lessons and activities that reinforce and reward learning achievement
- Real-time progress monitoring that identifies student strengths and areas needing improvement
- Technology-enhanced item types built on the Depth of Knowledge (DOK) guidelines promote higher order thinking and inquiry
To learn more about Edmentum’s Missouri solutions please visit www.edmentum.com/missouri
Click here to learn how Missouri’s own Portland Elementary School raised MAP scores with Study Island.
MCPSA Members Only:
- Edmentum is delighted to offer 25% off Study Island and Plato Courseware programs to MCPSA members!
- Edmentum also offers a free Trial of Study Island to MCPSA members.
Click here to learn more about Plato Courseware and to sign-up for a free demo!
Click here to learn more about Study Island and to sign-up for a free trial!
For more information and special pricing please contact:
James D. Mayfield Smith
Ed Consultant & Territory Manager
*Make sure to mention you are a MCPSA member!